- 1 Extra Crisp Franz English muffin
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of cheese of choice
- 1 slice of bacon (or other meat of choice)
- Pepper to taste
- Spread butter on the inside of the English muffin
- Toast English muffin almost to completion (you’ll be toasting it again)
- Cook the egg any way- scrambled, fried, poached, etc.
- Cook the bacon according to packaging, however do not overcook or make super crispy- you’ll be toasting again!
- Assemble sandwich by placing the egg on top of one half of the English muffin
- On top of the egg, place the slice of cheese of your choice
- Next, place meat of choice on top of the cheese
- Grind pepper to taste and place the other side of the English muffin on top
- Heat sandwich in the microwave, toaster oven, or oven until cheese is melted
- Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!