PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY FRENCH TOAST ROLL UPS
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Dairy Free Milk
- 1 TBSP. Vanilla
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon
- 3 TBSP. Coconut Oil
- 1 Loaf Franz Gluten Free Mountain White
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ Cup Jelly
- Toothpicks to keep the rolls together while cooking
- In a shallow bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- With a rolling pin, roll out the slices of bread to flatten without tearing the bread.
- Spread 1 tsp. of peanut butter and 1 tsp. of jelly onto the slice of bread and then roll the bread up. Use 2 toothpicks to hold it in place.
- Heat skillet with 1 TBSP. of coconut oil and add more as needed.
- Soak the roll up in the egg mixture making sure to coat all sides.
- Place roll up in the skillet and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes or until you achieve a nice golden brown color. You should be able to remove the toothpicks after cooking the roll up on two sides. Then you can cook the last side that had the toothpicks.
- Top with more peanut butter and jelly, honey, syrup or powdered sugar. Enjoy!